Disabilities could make getting to a doctor’s appointment, the grocery store or a social outing daunting when family or friends are not available to help. Now, people can contact MyRide counselors for guidance on the following transportation options:

Fixed Route

The Bus Service

The T runs on a regular bus schedule, which can be found HERE. Every bus is wheelchair accessible, and routes run throughout Tarrant County.


Paratransit (MITS)

The T's Mobility Impaired Transportation Service (MITS) operates as a free service to fixed-route sites. Though advanced reservations are required, users of MITS benefit from curb-to-curb service.


On-Demand Transportation

i.e. Taxis, Catholic Charities, Ride2Work

There are a large variety of other transportation options that MyRide can assist in planning. This compilation of trusted MyRide partners includes paid and non-paid services, all of which can be found HERE.

Commuter Rail

The Trinity Railway Express, a commuter train, takes passengers on a fixed-route through Arlington, Richland Hills, and Dallas. Serving an average of 2.1 million passengers annually, the TRE is a quick and cheap way to get across town.


The T Headquarters

*A full list of transportation options can be found HERE

Our Goal:

To increase awareness of transportation options and services for those with disabilities, so that every Tarrant County citizen can become independent and get where they need to go.

Personalized help

Find your BEST transportation by calling (682)-587-7099 M-F 8 a.m.-5p.m.

Direct communication

Interact with MYRIDE Tarrant navigators by sending any transportation questions to myridetarrant@gmail.com

Mobility 101

Attend training workshops for caseworkers, caregivers, and family members to learn about transportation services.


We want people with disabilities to have better access to transportation so they can become more independent and participate more fully in the communities where they live, work and play.


We connect people with disabilities to transportation. According to a survey conducted by MyRide, more than half of young adults with disabilities said lack of transportation has kept them from getting to school or training.


Contact MyRide today with any questions or a request for a ride.

Your message was sent, thank you!

Our Location